Ford Motor Company has announced starting this fall, all 2011 Lincoln vehicles will have access to free oil and filter changes, tire rotations and multi-point inspections, in addition to the four-year/50,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty already included. The complimentary maintenance program is also transferable to a second owner, if the vehicle is sold.
Follow link for official press release:
Dearborn, Mich., Nov. 11, 2010 – The Lincoln Complimentary Maintenance Program has become a permanent staple for all new Lincoln customers with the beginning of the 2011 model year. First announced last summer as a promotion for select model year 2010 Lincoln lease and retail customers, the program became permanent for all model year 2011 vehicles in fall 2010.
The program is designed to enhance the four-year, 50,000-mile bumper-to-bumper manufacturer’s warranty and is fully transferable to a second owner. Furthermore, the program includes coverage for oil and filter changes, tire rotations and multipoint inspections for up to eight service visits.
“We are redefining the Lincoln customer ownership experience,” said C.J. O’Donnell, Lincoln group marketing manager. “Lincoln Complimentary Maintenance is just one example of Ford Motor Company’s commitment to elevating the Lincoln brand and experience.”
The company also will expand and enhance its Lincoln brand lineup with seven all-new or significantly refreshed vehicles in the next four years as part of an aggressive growth plan focused on standout product design, class-leading technology and new powertrains – all aimed at competing with Cadillac and Lexus in North America.
Lincoln hallmarks will be refined, modern design, the most fuel-efficient premium powertrains and industry-leading technology that create a unique driver experience both in the cabin and on the road.
New products form solid base
The future of Lincoln is building from a strong base that includes the flagship MKS large sedan; MKT seven-passenger crossover; significantly refreshed MKZ midsize sedan; new MKZ Hybrid, the most fuel-efficient luxury sedan at 41 mpg city; and Lincoln MKX crossover, the first vehicle to feature MyLincoln Touch™ driver connect technology.
Plans for Lincoln include:
- First-ever Lincoln C-segment vehicle
- New Lincoln-exclusive powertrains, including an all-new V6 engine and advanced fuel-efficient transmissions
- EcoBoost™ engines available in all Lincoln models – from the Navigator full-size SUV to the new C-segment Lincoln
- Fuel economy leadership with each new vehicle – leading to Lincoln emerging as the most fuel-efficient luxury lineup on the market
- More useful technology and features than any other competitor – with a special focus on comfort and convenience. New advanced features include fully retractable glass roofs; adaptive computer-controlled suspensions; electronic, push-button gear selectors; active noise control and exclusive MyLincoln Touch driver connect technology
Lincoln already is gaining traction. The J.D. Power and Associates 2010 Initial Quality Study showed Lincoln had moved into the top 10 among all automotive brands in the U.S. Lincoln was in the eighth spot, up from the 26th position a year ago – the largest jump of any brand.
* * *
Read more articles on our Lebanon Ford blog.