There’s a lot of information coming out of Dearborn these past couple of days surrounding the Ford Mustang. From the V6 to Shelby GT 500 the pony stable isn’t stagnant these days. Since there’s about 28 furlongs worth of information being published it’s become a little overwhelming. So, we’ve decided to mash it all up to make it easier for you to saddle up… (Disclaimer: we’re not responsible for water damage in the event of uncontrollable drooling on your keyboard).
10 Ford Mustang Articles Worth Mentioning:
- The 2013 Boss 302 Mustang is the same but different via Jalopnik
- The 2013 Shelby GT500 wants to make the Camaro ZL1 its b**ch via Jalopnik
- 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 delivers 650 HP and 200 MPH straight from the factory via Autoblog
- 2013 Ford Mustang and Boss 302 get styling, packaging updates via Autoblog
- 2013 Ford Mustang teaser leaked via Autoblog
- 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 via Autoblog
- 2012 Shelby GTS via Autoblog
- Automobile names its 2012 All-Stars via Autoblog
- Is Ford’s new Mustang Shelby GT first 200 mph muscle car? via USA TODAY Drive On
- 2013 Ford Mustang V6 spied nearly camo-free via Autoblog
If you find articles worth mentioning, post’em in the comment section and we’ll add them to the list. Cheers!
[Image Source: Jalopnik]