Everyone loves to personalize their belongings, and cars are no exception. If this weren’t true then why would we have so many color and trim options to choose from? So if drivers like to have their vehicle represent their likes and personality, then why would the technology that comes with it be any different?
When you sign up for a syncmyride.com account, you unlock something called SYNC Services which you can access while in your vehicle. If you don’t already have an account, check out our article on how to get started. Services allows you to access a load of features from directions to checking movie listings. Today we will be showing how to bundle those features into a favorites menu for easy access.
Using Your Voice
- Activate Services in your vehicle to get started.
- Select a service you wish to access (Sports, News, Weather, ect.)
- After the system finishes reading off the service you selected you can press the Voice Button and say “Add to favorites”. That service will then be added to your favorites list.
Using Your Account
When you are using your account to personalize your Services you will be able to do more than just add services to your Favorites list. You will also have the ability to save points for your turn-by-turn directions and set up traffic notifications.
- When you log on to your account you will see that your SYNC Services is currently active. Next to where it says “Active” you will see a little box, in that box click “Personalize Services”
- Select what services you wish to personalize “Traffic & Directions” or “Information”.
If you click “Traffic & Directions” you will be able save points for your turn-by-turn directions and set up your phone to get notifications of changed traffic flow to saved points. If you click “Information” you will be able to select services you wish to add to your Favorites list.
Once you are happy with your Favorites list you access it when you activate Services in you vehicle and saying “Favorites” when prompted. You will then be able to access all of your saved services quickly and easily.