People love customizing their things and adding a little touch of themselves to whatever they own. When it comes to a cars, it’s no different. Ford has added something special to the MyFord Touch system. They allow you to upload up to 32 pictures into your vehicle’s MyFord Touch system so you can save them as a background on your 8” touch screen. Now you and everyone in the car can see how cute your dog looks in that tutu you bought him. If the vehicle won’t upload your picture here’s your solution.
- Take a blank USB drive and load the photos you wish to display in your vehicle.
- Insert USB device into the USB port and select “Menu” on the screen. (Located at the top of the screen)
- Select “Display” and “Edit Wallpaper”
- Click “Add” and select what files you wish to upload on you vehicle.
- Once uploaded select the picture you want and press “Save” and it will be set as your background.
If you have any questions give us a call at 855-567-0440 or write us an email at email@example.com. We would appreciate it if you’d rate and review us at DealerRater.com so we can continue to provide you with great content.