The much anticipated 2013 Ford Escape, which is expected to begin production at Ford’s Louisville Assembly Plant, is already in high demand. While the newly redesigned Ford Escape is not set to reach sales floors until May the buzz surrounding it has been strong. Nearly 80,000 people have already toyed with building their own version of the 2013 Escape, said Ford Escape’s marketing manager, Jason Sprawka. With the release of such an anticipated car only weeks away, we decided there wasn’t a better time to compile the top 5 2013 Ford Escape articles currently circulating the web. We only ask that once you read these articles you make an honest attempt to contain your excitement for at least another month or two.
Top 5 Fascinating 2013 Escape articles
- 2013 Ford Escape can tow 3,500 pounds with EcoBoost engine– via Auto Week
- Ford Escape Taps Capacitive Sensing for Hands-Free Lift gate- via Design News
- Rihanna, Beyonce, Jay-Z and Eminem’s Music Helped Craft the 2013 Ford Escape- via Vibe
- Ford launching new Escape via NBC’s “Escape Routes” (video) – via Radio & Television Business Report
- 2013 Ford Escape Pricing (Tentatively) Announced– via The Car Connection
2013 Ford Escape review
Looking for more information?
Feel free to contact our team toll free at (855) 367-9095. Or, leave us a message and a Lebanon Ford team member will be in contact with you.