The Ford Taurus has certainly come a long way since being introduced in the late 1980’s. When the Taurus was first introduced to the world in 1986 it was considered a milestone not only Ford, but for the automotive industry as a whole. It ushered in fresh design and innovative features to the marketplace, making it one of the most anticipated vehicles of all time.
Sadly, the Taurus badge was eventually dropped in 2006 to make way for the Ford Five Hundred and Fusion models. Eventually though, it was revived in 2008 as a rebadged Five Hundred. To say the Taurus has experienced one heck of a career thus far, filled with spectacular ups and downs would be an understatement. So it comes with little surprise that over the past few years the Taurus has forced not only the automotive industry, but also prospective owners to think twice before underestimating the storied Taurus name. With the all-new redesign in 2010 to its most recent face lift, the 2013 Ford Taurus is on a determined mission to reclaim the industry leader status it once held. And, we’re not alone in believing it’s doing a spectacular job of it…
2013 Ford Taurus Articles
- 2013 Ford Taurus First Drive – via Motor Trend
- First Drive: 2013 Ford Taurus –via Automobile Mag
- 2013 Ford Taurus Delivers More Fuel Efficiency, Technology, Design Refinement and Even Better Driving Dynamics –via Ford Media
- Taurus provides better fuel efficiency, more tech, twin-turbo 3.5L V6 for 2013 –via Herald Wheels
- Flagship Refined: 2013 Ford Taurus –via Times Union
2013 Taurus Video Review
Looking more information on the 2013 Ford Taurus? Contact our team toll-free at (855) 367-9095. Or visit our online showroom for our extensive 2013 Ford Taurus selection and sales event news.