Ford’s next-generation Escape, the 2013 Ford Escape, is now available at a local Ford Dealer near you. America’s best-selling SUV has been totally revamped for 2013 to follow Ford’s new “Kinetic” design, which gives the car a more aesthetically pleasing look than its boxy predecessor. The redesign also upgrades the SUV with a slew of new technology and upgrades that can be found on many of Ford’s vehicles today. Among the new upgrades are Ford’s new EcoBoost engine, MyFord Touch system, industry exclusive hands-free liftgate and active park assist just to name a few. But with so many ads from automakers claiming they’ve got the best vehicle with the latest technology, how can you be sure if their SUV fits you and your unique needs? A great question and one we would love to help you answer, which is why we’ve created the top 5 vehicle reviews for the all-new 2013 Ford Escape. Enjoy.
Top 5 Ford Escape Reviews
- 2013 Ford Escape [w/video]- via Auto Blog
- Ford Escape: Kick Up Your Suburban Heels- via The Wall Street Journal
- Test drive: 2013 Ford Escape is all-new, with sleek looks- via USA Today
- 2013 Ford Escape Review- via US News Rankings and Reviews
- 2013 Ford Escape 2.0-Liter EcoBoost SEL FWD Review and Test Drive- via Automotive Addicts
Looking for more information?
Feel free to contact our team toll free at (855) 367-9095. Or, leave us a message and a Lebanon Ford team member will be in contact with you.